Specialist political risk coverage for companies trading with and investing in emerging markets
PRISM (Political Risk Insurance Support & Management) is our updated and expanded form of Political Risk Insurance for businesses. In addition to the standard political risk coverage for loss of assets due to expropriation, war and political violence, our coverage also includes practical Crisis Management Support.
- Permanent abandonment of assets or operations cover.
- Partial loss of Assets or Shareholding cover.
- Damage to assets caused by Political Violence and consequent business interruption cover.
- Non-transfer or inconvertibility of earnings and remittances cover.
- Non-honouring of Arbitration Award by a Government body support.
- Inability to re-export equipment following completion of a contract cover.
- Crisis Management Support – provided by Control Risks Group.
We are building a unique and diverse book of political risk business for mid-size corporate clients, continually testing the relevance and efficacy of our product offering against the evolving threat landscape and risks facing todays FDIs.