Political Violence & Terrorism
Specialist coverage across a range of emerging markets provided by Newbridge
Newbridge’s Political Violence & Terrorism insurance offers coverage across a range of emerging markets with capacity from both Lloyd’s syndicates and company markets.
- Sabotage and terrorism cover.
- Strikes, riots, and civil commotion cover.
- Coverage for war, civil war, insurrection, mutiny, rebellion, and other related perils.
- Third party liability cover.
- Employers liability cover.
- Customer and supplier interruption cover.
- Loss of rent cover.
- Increased cost of working and loss of profits cover.
- Bodily injury cover.
- Clean up cost cover.
- Denial of access cover.
- Loss of attraction cover.
We believe in providing our clients with the best possible financial protection and are quick to react as and when events occur. We have confidence that, given the right security measures, clients and industries all around the world can benefit from the knowledge and peace of mind we provide, and are thus willing to underwrite in areas that others are not prepared to.