Specialists in W&I insurance for the small to mid-market
Our team only focuses on the provision of W&I insurance for SME transactions. We have a proven track record for both innovation and first-class service levels so you can be confident in selecting us as your insurance partner for SME transactions valued at up to £120m (or currency equivalent).
Our products allow parties to focus on getting their deal done. By securing the investment, transaction liability insurance helps to protect key relationships of the investors and business managers. It also provides enhanced protection to that available in the transaction documents, which allows sellers to exit cleanly.
- Broad sectoral appetite including financial services
- Both sell-side and buy-side policies available
- Jurisdictional focus on Europe, including UK (particular interest in UK Regional M&A), Nordics, CEE, DACH, Benelux and Iberia
- Liability limit of up to GBP/EUR 12m (or local equivalent)
- Maximum 7 year policy period
- Nil excess possible for non-operational transactions i.e. Real Estate, Wind Farms etc
- Seller liability coverage available where limited
- Synthetic coverage available on a case-by-case basis for an additional premium
We understand the complexities and risks associated with navigating the current transaction landscape. Using AI to support our underwriting, we are able to create a dynamic process and provide coverage tailored to your transaction.
We are specialists in the provision of transaction liability insurance for SME transactions. Our deep rooted knowledge allows us to be flexible and innovative in our process.
Your transaction defines our process. We do not take a “one size fits all” approach. We analyse each transaction on its own merits allowing for tailored policy coverage.
Our proactive approach and real time decision-making mean we can issue a finalised coverage position within in 72hrs of receiving underwriting materials.
Luminance is an artificial intelligence platform leveraging a pattern-detection approach and its proprietary technology LITE, or, Legal Inference Transformation Engine.
This integration will enhance Optio's underwriting decision-making processes and the overall view of risk across individual transactions.